I’m happy to report that Hanni Staycation 2017 was a success! After researching the OKC districts (plus making a list of fun favorites we haven’t done in a while) we mapped out several things to do and new restaurants to try as we played tourist in Oklahoma City.
- Save on lodging and airfare
- Save on petsitting, babysitting (if applicable)
- Still enjoy a change of pace
- Still enjoy focused time with family
- Still have pet duties (we didn’t get to sleep in)
- Which in turn limited how long we could be gone
- Weather (the heat altered our activities)
- Torchy’s Tacos (Kurtis’ first time)
- Gabriella’s (Samantha’s first time)
- Mutt’s Hotdogs
- Hall’s Pizza Kitchen
The zucca chips are a must if you go (our ...